Body + Self
Keeping you mobile with Movement and Massage
The gentle therapeutic movement and exercise programme designed to help you thrive!
Healthy steps (formerly the Lebed Method) originated in North America in 1980 by two physicians, Drs Mark and Joel Lebed and Sherry Lebed-Davis, a dance professional.
Originally developed for Breast Cancer Care and Lymphoedema management, since 2000 the programme has broadened the exercise base to encompass and help people to cope with many other conditions, e.g. the elderly, the less mobile and Parkinson’s sufferers.
- What are the benefits ?
- Improved overall wellness
- Increases range of motion and balance
- Increases flexibility
- Increases strength and energy
- Improves emotional well-being
- Helps prevent and reduce swelling from lymphoedema
- Improves positive self image
……. and it is fun!
If you would like more information please email me: email@example.com or call: 07761 451656